Back to Saudi Arabia
1. Saud A Dictionary of World History
2. Saudi Arabia: loyal ally in the war on terrorism? (World). Junior Scholastic January 7, 2002 Adams, Jim
3. "Saudi Arabian Tyranny Prepares A Terrorist Nuclear Holocaust" American Chronicle - Beverly Hills,CA,USA Dr. Muhammad Shamsaddin Megalommatis, November 13, 2008
4. Saudi Arabia says only mosques allowed 2-6-2009 AP
5. Rights group slams treatment of Mideast minorities Washington Post - Paul Schemm - ?Jan 26, 2010?
7. "Saudi Judge Says Girl Must Wait Until Puberty to Get Divorced" December 22, 2008 Anne Szustek, finding Dulcinea - New York,New York,USA
8. Eight-year-old girl granted divorce after international outcry. Gulf News (United Arab Emirates) May 1, 2009
9. "Saudi Woman, 75, Sentenced to 40 Lashings" Monday, March 09, 2009 Associated Press
10. "Religious police break hearts in Saudi Arabia"AP DONNA ABU-NASR 2-12-2009
11. Hardline Saudi clerics urge TV ban on women, music By DONNA ABU-NASR – 3-22-2009 AP
12. SAUDI ARABIA - Oct. 17 - Prince Nayef Admits Some Street Support For Bin Ladin.(Brief Article) APS Diplomat Recorder October 20, 2001
13. Study cautions against relying on Arab kingdom BARRY SCHWEID – 3-17-2009 AP
14. Saudi Arabia Says Houthi Rebels Forced Out Voice of America - Elizabeth Arrott - ?Jan 27, 2010?
15. Things Fall Apart: Violence and Poverty in Yemen Owen Barron; Harvard International Review, Vol. 30, 2008
16. Yemen pledges to reform and wins support for fight against al-Qaida The Guardian - ?Jan 27, 2010?
17. Saudi CARE for Jihadis Wall Street Journal - Shiraz Maher - ?Jan 11, 2010?
18. Saudi plan to build $60m drug treatment centre in Riyadh Elsa BaxterThis ArabianBusiness.com Thursday, 28 January 2010
19. Is Saudi Arabia on the verge of reform?(Knight Ridder Newspapers) Knight Ridder/Tribune News Service October 30, 2003 Tammeus, Bill
20. King grants more power to the Shoura.(Saudi Arabia) MEED Middle East Economic Digest December 5, 2003
21. Terrorism in Saudi Arabia intensifies calls for social, economic reforms.(Knight Ridder Newspapers) Knight Ridder/Tribune News Service June 24, 2004 Montgomery, Dave
22. Saudi Arabia launches a new era of reform. The Middle East December 1, 2008