Fairbanks Daily Newsminer,
To the editor:
It's February, do you know where your elected reps are? Secondly do you really care?
I would like to remind everyone to keep lighters away from children, and the Bill of Rights away from politicians. With safety tips in mind, I present even more reality behind the rhetoric.
1. Non-essential government workers: "Legislative and Executive branches."
2. IRS: "Income Robbery Service."
3. A treaty with the government: "As good as a politicians word. "
4. Executive Branch: "Bears the nuts of the tree of government."
5. Legislative branch: "Bears the fruits of the tree of government."
6. Terrorist: "Anyone who disagrees with American polices."
7. Freedom fighter: "Anyone who agrees with American policies."
8. Censorship: "Saving the public from questionable thought. Past examples of questionable thought are the colonies declaring independence from England and abolishing slavery."
9. Giving the politicians a piece of your mind: "Giving to the truly needy."<</font>/P>
10. Dangerous substances i.e. marijuana: "As opposed to 'safe' substances like Agent Orange, Thalidomide, TCE, etc."