Back to Other causes of violence/Aggression
1. "Aggression in society: are sports a cure or a curse? "Coakley, J. J. Sport in society: issues and controversies., 1994 (No. Ed. 5) 162-187
2. Sports Ideology, Attitudes toward Women and Anti-Homosexual Attitudes Joseph Harry; Sex Roles: A Journal of Research, Vol. 32, 1995.
3. Sports: The All-American Addiction John R. Gerdy; University Press of Mississippi, 2002 Page 59-60
4. Playing Football 'Turns Children into Hooligans' Newspaper article; The Daily Mail (London, England), March 21, 2006
5. Religion, Conflict and Prospects for Reconciliation in Bosnia Croatia and Yugoslavia Gerard F. Powers; Journal of International Affairs, Vol. 50, 1996
6 A Handbook of the Sociology of Religion Book by Michele Dillon; Cambridge University Press, 2003. 481 Page 359
7. A measurement of delinquency differences between a delinquent and nondelinquent sample: what are the implications?; Edwards, Willie J., Adolescence 12-01-1996