Back to Real view of media and violence
1. U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Criminal Victimization 1999 Changes 1998-99 with Trends 1993-99, August 2000, NCJ 18273 Callie Marie Rennison, Ph.D. BJS Statistician.
2. "violent Juvenile Crime: The Number of Violent Juvenile Offenders Declines" Howard N. Snyder; Corrections Today, Vol. 61, April 1999
3. FBI: Violent crime rate declines again, Terry Frieden, CNN Monday, October 17, 2005
4. Uniform Crime Reports FBI December 21, 2009
5. Media violence enhances violent behavior" Nov. 21, 2008 UPI
6.More evidence ties media violence to teen violence Wed Nov 26, 2008
7. Cautions and concerns in experimental research on the consumer interest.(NOTES AND OBSERVATIONS) Journal of Consumer Affairs September 22, 2008 Royne, Marla B.
8. Assessing attitudes and behaviors of high-risk adolescents: an evaluation of the self-report method. Adolescence March 22, 1999 Brown, Randall A.
9. "Media Bombardment Is Linked To Ill Effects During Childhood" Donna St. George Washington Post Staff Writer Tuesday, December 2, 2008; Page C07
10. "New study: Media exposure harms kids" 12-3-2008 San Francisco Chronicle - CA, USA